1. In case you haven’t heard:
3. …was hotter than this.
5. …could even COMPETE with THIS.
6. And this.
8. Also this:
10. …was even on the same playing field as THIS.
11. Yes, Ryan. “People” magazine really, truly thought that.
12. REALLY, THEY DID.
14. I’m not even joking.
15. Ryan, I really am not kidding you.
16. EVEN CHANNING TATUM THINKS THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
17. TWO FUCKING YEARS IN A ROW THEY GOT IT WRONG.
18. TO RECAP, JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN’T GET IT, “People” magazine thought THIS…
19. …was ANYWHERE NEAR, LIKE CLOSE AT ALL, AS HOT AS THIS.
20. AND THIS.
21. THIS TOO.
22. Seriously, come on now.
23. IT’S JUST INSANE.
26. A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
27. A CRIME!!!!
28. OH, YEAH, “PEOPLE” MAG SEEMED TO HAVE “FORGOTTEN” RYAN’S SURPRISE APPEARANCE AT A 5K RUN IN TEXAS TO RAISE MONEY FOR A SCHOOL FOR DEAF PEOPLE.
29. THEY ALSO “FORGOT” THAT TIME SEVEN MONTHS AGO WHEN HE SAVED A GIRL’S LIFE.
30. ANNNNNND THEY DIDN’T SEEM TO “REMEMBER” HOW HE TAKES HIS OWN GARBAGE OUT AND POSES WITH THE RECYCLING BIN.
32. SHAME ON YOU, “PEOPLE” MAGAZINE. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME.
33. *MIC DROP*
34. I’M OUT.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›