1. In case you haven’t heard:
3. …was hotter than this.
5. …could even COMPETE with THIS.
6. And this.
8. Also this:
10. …was even on the same playing field as THIS.
11. Yes, Ryan. “People” magazine really, truly thought that.
12. REALLY, THEY DID.
14. I’m not even joking.
15. Ryan, I really am not kidding you.
16. EVEN CHANNING TATUM THINKS THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
17. TWO FUCKING YEARS IN A ROW THEY GOT IT WRONG.
18. TO RECAP, JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN’T GET IT, “People” magazine thought THIS…
19. …was ANYWHERE NEAR, LIKE CLOSE AT ALL, AS HOT AS THIS.
20. AND THIS.
21. THIS TOO.
22. Seriously, come on now.
23. IT’S JUST INSANE.
26. A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
27. A CRIME!!!!
28. OH, YEAH, “PEOPLE” MAG SEEMED TO HAVE “FORGOTTEN” RYAN’S SURPRISE APPEARANCE AT A 5K RUN IN TEXAS TO RAISE MONEY FOR A SCHOOL FOR DEAF PEOPLE.
29. THEY ALSO “FORGOT” THAT TIME SEVEN MONTHS AGO WHEN HE SAVED A GIRL’S LIFE.
30. ANNNNNND THEY DIDN’T SEEM TO “REMEMBER” HOW HE TAKES HIS OWN GARBAGE OUT AND POSES WITH THE RECYCLING BIN.
32. SHAME ON YOU, “PEOPLE” MAGAZINE. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME.
33. *MIC DROP*
34. I’M OUT.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›