1. First off, Finnick Odair is one of the best swimmers in his district.
2. Which works perfectly because Nathan is one of the best swimmers in the world.
3. In The Hunger Games, Katniss attributes Finnick’s success to a combination of his extraordinary physical skill and his unprecedented popularity among the Capitol.
I’m sure Nathan Adrian would keep Peeta alive.
4. Nathan is both popular and extremely skilled.
5. Katniss also says no other could tribute could overcome Finnick’s “natural beauty”.
6. Nathan Adrian has a lot of natural beauty.
7. Though, like Finnick, he does have his moments.
12. Nathan Adrian also doesn’t really wear pants.
Remember when Finnick gets caught with his pants off?
13. They’re also basically the same age.
Finnick Odair is 24. Nathan Adrian is 23, but will be 24 by the end of the year!
14. And last but not least, he likes sweets.
H/t to ONTD. for making me realize this.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›