1. Once a year, the alpacas of the village of Winklarn, Germany get a haircut.
2. As one can expect, it’s kind of scary getting your haircut once a year.
3. THERE’S A LOT OF PRESSURE.
4. One by one, the alpacas are taken to the Alpaca Salon*
*The Alpaca Salon is just a table outside of the barn.
5. Alpacas say it’s like “going to the dentist.” They know they have to do it, but the whole time they’re thinking, “is it over yet?”
6. “It has to be almost over. I can do it. Only a little bit longer.”
7. “Okay, really… REALLY? THIS HAS TO END SOON.”
8. Ahhhhhh, but it’s so necessary and worth it.
9. Beautiful, chill alpacas.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.