1. Earlier this week, Joey Fatone tweeted his support for an NSYNC reunion…
You rock, Joey. Thank you.
Now let’s take a look at the *official* odds of each member joining the v. important cause.
3. Lance Bass: 100% chance he’d do it.
Lance is currently hosting a “DirtyPop” radio show on Sirius satellite radio. He was on a recent episode of Vanderpump Rules. If he would do a Real Housewives spin-off reality show, I’m pretty sure he’d do the NSYNC reunion.
4. Chris Kirkpatrick: 98% chance he’d do it.
Chris Kirkpatrick lives back in Orlando, Florida. This is the only public picture he has on his Facebook of himself. Judging from this picture, he’s almost a lock-in.
5. JC Chasez: 96% chance he’d do it.
JC Chasez has been a judge on America’s Best Dance Crew for the past four years. He also did a song with David Archuletta in 2008. Unless it REALLY interfered with his judging, he’d probably do it.
6. Justin Timberlake: 0.2% he’d do it.
Justin still thinks he’s an “actor” even though he started making music again. He also didn’t invite any of the guys to his wedding with Jessica Biel. That’s fucked up and basically unforgivable.
7. So, there you have it, everyone! Blame Justin Timberlake for killing all of our hopes and dreams!
And now poor Joey has to work in a fast food restaurant and YOU DON’T EVEN CARE.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›