You start seing signs for THE THING? in New Mexico, 130 miles away.
YER JUST ONE HOUR AWAY
And another sign:
Pecans, Walnuts, AND Wine
AHEAD. You’re almost there!
THE EXIT. YOU’RE SO CLOSE:
And here’s some of the neat stuff they sell there:
1. An elongated Indian chief:
2. A non-descript rock:
3. A broken pot fountain:
$419.99 (25% off!)
4. This baby doll with its tongue out:
5. A fake cat:
6. Old people made of iron doing things:
$420 (but 25% off!)
7. White trash cavewoman:
9. These cats with oddly shaped torsos and pipe cleaner tails:
10. And some more dolls that will probably kill you in your sleep:
$49.99 (25% off!)
Oh yeah, go here if you want to see what THE THING? is.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.