Akekachai Tiranarat and his wife Raksana Taranara set a new Guinness World Record for the longest kiss at 58 hours 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
2. Here’s what that looked like:
5. And then they cried because kissing for 58 hours is completely unnatural.
The end. This should never happen again.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›