1. Meet Travis Mills, his wife, Kelsey, and their 1-year-old daughter, Chloe.
2. Travis lost all of his limbs in Afghanistan.
3. He hasn’t been home in Michigan since the accident happened.
In this photo, Travis’ father helps him put his prosthetics on.
They had a ramp specially built on his house.
9. This past weekend, Vassar, Michigan held their annual homecoming parade where Travis was the grand marshall.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›