42. Last year, Full House had a 25th anniversary reunion party.
Of course Mary-Kate and Ashley didn’t show.
41. You remember when floppy disks held 1.44 MB? That’s, like, 1.5 GIFs.
39. You can go up to a 15-year-old and say, “I have mp3s older than you.”
38. When Titanic 3D was re-released in 2012, there were a bunch of teens who had NO IDEA the Titanic was actually real.
37. And here’s Leo toasting 17 years apart.
36. JTT is over 30, yet this is how you still picture him.
35. Reading Rainbow’s first episode aired in 1983… Thirty years ago.
34. In two years it will be 2015 and you will be as far removed from 1985 as Marty McFly was from 1955.
33. The original Karate Kid is now the same age that Mr. Miyagi was in the first Karate Kid. He’s 51.
Mr. Miyagi has also been dead for more than eight years now.
32. Kids born in 1995 graduated from high school this year.
31. The Backstreet Boys are celebrating their 20th anniversary with a cruise.
29. And just for fun, this is how old they are now.
27. The Krusty Krab pizza episode of SpongeBob is 12 years old.
26. These are the original Power Rangers. They made their television debut in 1993… That’s 20 years ago.
25. This is what the Red Ranger looked like then:
And here’s what he looks like now. He’s a paramedic in Washington, D.C.
24. Also, the Yellow Ranger passed away 11 years ago in a car accident.
23. Aaliyah passed away 11 years ago too.
22. There hasn’t been a new issue of Teen People in over seven years.
…which makes Goldeneye 16 years old.
20. These are the current ages for everyone on Hey Arnold.
19. And these are the current ages for the Rugrats.
17. Home Alone was released closer to the MOON LANDING than to now.
16. Dave Thomas hasn’t made a new Wendy’s commercial in 11 years. He died in 2002.
14. Britney and Justin broke up over a decade ago.
13. The Lizzie McGuire Show ended nine years ago.
12. Face also hasn’t been on TV in nine years.
10. Seventeen years ago, this was the daily schedule on Nickelodeon:
9. The last time there were only 151 Pokemon was 17 years ago. There are over 600 now.
8. Pierce Brosnan hasn’t played James Bond in 11 years.
6. It has been seven years since Trix were made like this.
In case you didn’t know, they only make them in little balls like Kix
instead of in fruit shapes now.
5. You haven’t been able to drink one of these in 12 years.
4. This is what the dog from Toy Story looks like today:
Well, three years ago. Aw.