12. Quoting Billy Fuccillo.
17. Having a friend with a boat.
24. Inexplicable love for Dave Matthews (or inexplicable hate because of everyone’s inexplicable love.)
25. Hating on Schenectady.
27. Local business jingles.
31. Getting drunk on golf courses at night.
32. Getting drunk in someone’s basement.
36. Calling the town next to you trashy or snobby when it’s pretty much the exact same thing as your own town.
49. And once more, reminding people that there’s more to New York than the city.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.