… that would take over the world and inspire all to be better versions of themselves.
9. Look like a true badass bitch throwing the deuces up in a pink turtleneck.
15. Have the President of the free world tweet you thanking you for single handedly saving the economy.
20. Master the Japanese language in like a day.
23. Say the word “vagina loca” and have it be totally okay.
27. Successfully pull off a plastic see-through cowboy hat.
29. Gyrate on a wall in some dungeon where Madonna happens to be on the other side.
36. Permanently dress like you’re stuck in the early 2000s.
37. Have frappucino-induced rage.
41. Eat a big ass sandwich while people cater to your every want and need.
42. And lastly + most iconically, inspire millions of people to “do emails.”
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›