2. The corgis lined up in their best American flag swag. It was Memorial Day, and corgis are known as one of the most festive breeds.
4. “Look how excited I am to be on a boat! I love boats! Boats rock!”
10. Yes, you read that correctly… A CORGI THAT HAPPENED TO BE A SAILOR.
12. Most of the corgis hated wearing their life jackets, except this guy.
14. This guy wore goggles because the wind bothers his eyes. He swears he wasn’t trying to be a douche.
15. The corgis took over their own area, christening it the “Corgi Corner.”
20. So basically it was a day full of smiles and rainbows and beautifulness.
Here Are The Top Stories