2. The corgis lined up in their best American flag swag. It was Memorial Day, and corgis are known as one of the most festive breeds.
4. “Look how excited I am to be on a boat! I love boats! Boats rock!”
10. Yes, you read that correctly… A CORGI THAT HAPPENED TO BE A SAILOR.
12. Most of the corgis hated wearing their life jackets, except this guy.
14. This guy wore goggles because the wind bothers his eyes. He swears he wasn’t trying to be a douche.
15. The corgis took over their own area, christening it the “Corgi Corner.”
20. So basically it was a day full of smiles and rainbows and beautifulness.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›