1. Of course you remember SURGE.
2. The commercials:
3. The scream:
4. The slogan:
5. Well, people apparently really miss it. Individual cans are selling on eBay for over $50.
6. There was even an entire “30 Rock” episode devoted to it.
8. The most impressive part of the movement is their brand new billboard.
9. The members of the Facebook group raised enough money for this billboard 1/2 mile away from Coke headquarters in Atlanta.
10. According to one group member, a rep at Coke noted an increase in interest.
But for now…. the world waits.
You can join the SURGE Movement HERE.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝