1. With towels and masking tape.
2. Covering their cars in garbage bags.
5. This mess.
It’s a liquor store.
6. Covering their windows with cardboard.
7. Duct-taping their doors shut.
8. Cardboard “sandbags”
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️