1. With towels and masking tape.
2. Covering their cars in garbage bags.
3. Covering their cellar doors with garbage bags, tape, and bricks.
5. This mess.
It’s a liquor store.
6. Covering their windows with cardboard.
7. Duct-taping their doors shut.
8. Cardboard “sandbags”
12. And last but not least, poorly taping their windows.
Which is a myth by the way. Tape doesn’t do anything!
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›