1. With towels and masking tape.
2. Covering their cars in garbage bags.
3. Covering their cellar doors with garbage bags, tape, and bricks.
5. This mess.
It’s a liquor store.
6. Covering their windows with cardboard.
7. Duct-taping their doors shut.
8. Cardboard “sandbags”
12. And last but not least, poorly taping their windows.
Which is a myth by the way. Tape doesn’t do anything!
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈