1. Before we begin Aliya has to put her medals on.
4. Aliya got Russia their first Olympic women’s gymnastics gold since 2000.
She won gold on the uneven bars. She also won a bronze on floor.
7. In April of 2011, she ripped her knee apart tearing both her ACL and MCL on vault.
8. Most athletes take years to recover, but obviously Mustafina is not like most athletes.
19. Also, feet are not supposed to do this, but Mustafina’s do.
22. And I know she gets a bad rap for always looking so serious all the time.
23. She smiles!
25. You know, just foolin’ around with her teammates.
28. So, to wrap things up, call her a diva or a sore loser or whatever you want.
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, following Saturday's arrest in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›