1. Fab: This chill baby
The matching sunglasses with the jumper totally make this outfit. It’s loud, but perfect for Sundance. What a great way to get noticed without being obnoxious.
2. Drab: This dude’s fur hat
3. It’s basically a really expensive version of this hat:
4. Fab: This dude in cowpants
Animal print is all the rage right now and “cow” is totally something that could become a thing.
5. Drab: Red fur coat dude
I’m with the lady in this picture, I’m just not really sure what he’s going for with this one.
6. Fab: The Morningstar burger crew jackets
I like it because it almost looks like a veggie burger. It’s kind of artsy.
7. Drab: This hair
No no no! “Totempole Hair” has not been in since ‘04!
8. Fab: Dude with a really long ponytail and a Bowser jacket
Roar! Love this look. The hat really puts this thing to together. A+.
9. Drab: Michael Cera
Reminds me too much of blood.
10. Fab: This drag queen’s boobs
Lighted breasts are all the rage in Germany right now. It’s nice to see the trend pop up in Utah!
11. Drab: This tophat
RING RING RING! Um hello! The 1800s called, they want their hat back!
12. Drab: Plaid shorts with matching sneakers
You’re in the mountains in Utah. Why are you wearing shorts? Look at your life. Look at your choices. You’re going to get the God damn flu!
13. Fab: This moose that kind of looks like a camel
LOVE the pancho and cowboy boots.
The pants are also great. She apparently found them in a little thrift store in Los Angeles for $30. What a steal.
15. Drab: Fur vest t-shirt lady
Your arms are hanging out. It is 20 degrees. The fur is not covering your arms. Go home!
16. Fab: This headless mannequin
The best dressed mannequin in Salt Lake. The scarf goes really well with her headless body.
17. Drab: Backwards visor lady
If it had been a forwards visor I might have commended this woman for this brave look. But because it’s backwards, I can’t. I simply can not.
18. Fab: The lady wearing the giant poncho
A bold look for a bold lady. While slightly dated, the outfit is mysteriously charming.
19. Drab: The lady that wore a spacesuit
The last time I checked we’re on planet Earth!
20. Fab: Hamburger bags
One word: delicious!
21. Fab: These dapper fellas
I feel like I traveled back in time when people dressed really nicely or something. Fabulous look, you two!
22. Fab: Epic mullet man
What’s not to love about this flawless mullet? Great job!
23. Drab: Polygamy shirt
It’s just a little too “Sister Wives” for me.
24. Drab: Matching fur-coated couple
25. Fab: Little kid in a big coat
Honestly the best dressed child at Sundance. Very novo chic rock. Whatever that means.
26. Drab: The guy that wore two different colored Crocs
Nope. Nope. Nope. Bye!
Note: I know absolutely nothing about fashion.
And all photos by me.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.