40. Coffee Corgi
2012 was all about tea, but Coffee Corgi really brought coffee mainstream in 2013.
The most mysterious corgi of the year was literally always hiding. Franklin used his hiding skills and made some $$$. His first book came out this summer.
38. The 5 Corgis On A Lawnmower
2013’s most successful small business owners. The 5 Corgis On A Lawnmower are expanding their business from Texas and Oklahoma to 5 other states next year.
Arguably the cutest corgi puppy of the year.
36. Sailor Corgi
Sailor Corgi inspired thousands of corgis to take to the sea in 2013.
New on the insta scene this year, Desmondhe made noise for his flawless smile.
33. The Box Of Corgi Puppies
This video is simply iconic.
32. The Corgi That Thought He Was A Sea Turtle
Quite possibly the most awkward moment of the year.
31. The Corgi That Makes Your Monday Suck Less
Thank you, Corgi That Made Your Monday Suck Less. Just thank you.
Bandit took this picture and the world stopped spinning for exactly 4 seconds. His impact.
29. The Corgi That Walked A Horse
The Corgi That Walked A Horse is rumored to be a bit “bossy”, but other sources say no one gets the job done quite like her. Still, this is quite impressive.
28. Ed & Jiggles aka Two Silly Corgis
They’re just two funny ladies.
Zoey had a chill year. A very chill year indeed.
Corki really stepped up the game for corgi high fives this year.
25. The Two Corgis Stuffed In Reusable Bags
Most brilliant marketing campaign of 2013. Many people didn’t know that this was actually an ad for corgi-holding canvas bags.
Goro had a number of health emergencies later in the year. A true pinnacle in the corgi community, Goro is credited to really making corgis happen.
23. The Corgi That Took A Nap In A Little Blanket
Such an unforgettable moment that truly captures the spirit of 2013.
22. The Corgi That Befriended An Orphaned Bunny
This was huge for corgi/bunny relations.
20. The Corgis That Got Married
Such timeless + classic corgi beauty.
Unfortunately they got divorced… but their wedding lives on on Pinterest boards across the web.
19. The Corgi That Made An Old Man’s Life
The picture was posted by Reddit user CorgiMum with the caption, “My corgi bringing joy to an elderly man whom she met this morning.” CAN YOU TAKE IT?
18. Emo Corgi
Corgis with dramatic eyebrows were a big hit in French Polynesia this year.
17. Miley Corgus
Miley Corgus really figured out how to use her best ASSets in 2013.
16. The Corgi That Ate An Entire Cupcake In One Bite
The Corgi That Ate An Entire Cupcake In One Bite played an important part in the 2013’s very popular body acceptance movement.
Otis was a big player in 2012 and continued to be KOABD (kind of a big deal) in 2013. His spat with a leaf blower was quite popular with fans and non-fans alike.
Chubby mastered the upside-down grass selfie in 2013. He’s rumored to be the cover model of the February 2014 issue of Modern Farmer.
13. Ironically Slutty Halloween Corgi
Such a powerful statement on human Halloween culture. Ironically Slutty Halloween Corgi really nailed it.
12. Ein Douglass Stumpy
The bravest/most annoying corgi on the list. I love you.
11. The Corgi That Watches People Pee
The Corgi That Watches People Pee really drew attention to the phenomenon of pets watching humans pee.
Gatsby is currently planning for total world domination so it should be interesting to see what he does in the new year.
Trinket is the most charitable corgi on this year’s list. She hoarded Twinkies for the poor.
6. The Corgi That Herded A Huge Group Stuffed Sheep
5. Soul Ja Dog
Little known fact: Soul Ja Dog is second cousins with Ja Rule.
4. Tupac Shacorgi
In corgi world, names are important and Tupac Shacorgi was the best name of the year because duh.
3. The Corgi In Corgi Pajamas
Blows my God damn mind every time I see this picture.
2. Super Corgi
Super Corgi was the most popular guest (for obvious reasons) at the largest corgi gathering of 2013: The SoCal Corgi Meetup. He’s an instant star.
1. Corgnelius & Stumphrey
The most popular corgi brothers on THE ENTIRE INTERNET. I see big things in 2014 for these two. It should also be noted how gracious they are. When I reached out for comment they simply said, “Thanks 2 r fans. We r v. humbled.”
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! YOU ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.