25. He won some medals in some diving competition somewhere.
21. He lifted his arm placing it behind his head revealing his armpit and an Olympic rings tattoo.
6. He hid behind a bush wearing socks, underwear, and a large sombrero.
3. He wore shoes and a speedo and flexed his biceps on a diving board thing.
AND THE #1 THING HE HAS DONE SINCE HE WON BRONZE AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES….
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️