If you didn’t already know, Tina Knowles was Destiny’s Child’s stylist for most of their career. Tina is Beyonce’s mom. Tina is to blame.
25. The time they wore various white pieces of clothing and Beyonce wore a beret
24. The time they wore American flag bellbottoms
A closeup showing the detail put into the bellbottoms.
23. The time they wore orange-colored fringe and Michelle had to wear the poncho
22. The time they dressed as cowgirls that wore royal blue and Kelly didn’t get a hat
21. The time Tina needed to get rid of silk blankets and decided to make some clothes out of them
20. The time they dressed like mermaids
18. The time they went “dominatrix-goth”
17. The time they wore banana-colored tiered ruffled skirts
16. The time they wore various red things and Farrah didn’t get any bling because she was going to be kicked out of the group soon
14. The time they wore see-through jewel-encrusted bustiers
13. The time Tina was inspired by bacon
12. The time they wore purple outfits with belly cutouts
11. The time they wore knee-high boots and denim tops and Beyonce wore an aligator skirt
9. The time they wore black lace with yellow blobs
This one is actually kind of like art. The lace goes all the way down. Tina really had a vision with this one.
4. The time they went to Disney World wearing this
Bonus points for the giant beach ball.
3. The time they wore yellow lace and made Kelly wear a big flap of denim
Poor Kelly : (
2. The time Kelly went rogue
1. The time they dressed up as “sexy Boy Scouts” to the Kids’ Choice Awards
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›