2. You’re robbing a house:
In November 2011, this guy signed into Facebook from a computer inside a home he broke into before sprinting from the scene. Unfortunately, he forgot to logout before he left.
3. You’re trying to sleep:
4. You miss MySpace:
5. You really miss MySpace:
6. You really really really miss MySpace:
8. You’re asking for dating advice:
11. You’re holding someone hostage:
Jason Valdez held a woman hostage for 16 hours in a hotel room in Utah and basically live-blogged the entire thing on Facebook.
16. You’re on the toilet:
21. You just stole someone’s phone:
This man broke into someone’s car and stole their cellphone.
According to police, “The suspect apparently took a picture of himself on the victim’s phone, and due to her settings, it automatically uploaded to her Facebook page.”
He was caught shortly after.
23. You just had sex:
24. You just burned your vagina:
25. You’re leaving completely pointless comments:
26. You’re sniffing gasoline:
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island of Saipan.