The new metal consists of 99.99 percent air. The other 0.01 percent is made up of interconnected hollow tubes with a wall thickness of 100 nanometers. It’s so light that it can sit ON TOP OF THE FLUFF OF A DANDELION.
Broken hearted? Maybe you’ll like something over here instead?
Oops! It looks like you've already voted..
Sorry, you can only react up to three times.
Please Validate Your Email
Thanks for Registering! Before you can vote or contribute we need to quickly validate your email address. We’ve sent you a confirmation email with instructions. If you don’t receive the email in a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
Share this Link
Scientists Invent The World's Lightest Metal
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/scientists-inven...The new metal consists of 99.99 percent air. The other 0.01 percent is made up of interconnected ...