5. Hornets the SIZE OF YOUR HAND are killing people in China. Seriously:
Devon Henderson / Addicted2Hymenoptera / Via Flickr: antbbx
6. Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger have released their first musical collaboration:
Which made these horrifying face swaps happen:
22. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHO NSYNC IS?!
23. NOT THE CHICKEN NUGGETS. PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY CHICKEN NUGGETS.
26. WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!
27. Wait. These shirts are being manufactured and sold. PEOPLE ARE BUYING THESE SHIRTS.
28. WHAT ELSE? Well, 50 Shades of Grey is considered a classic now:
29. This fish was caught. IT CAN WALK ON LAND. LAND ISN’T EVEN SAFE ANYMORE.
30. Lastly, and most importantly, cell phones are falling on babies. ON OUR LITTLE ONES!
But maybe not all hope is lost… maybe there is some hope in the kids of today:
Deputy Editorial Director, Devout Member of the Church of Godney
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.