1. This man who can’t be with his husband:
2. This woman who can’t be with her wife:
3. This couple that might have to move to Sweden:
4. All of the kids.
9. Especially this one because LOOK HOW CUTE.
10. All of the older kids who turned out just fine.
14. All of the families.
17. All of the couples.
25. Especially this one that spent their would be 31st anniversary rallying for equal rights:
26. All of the arguments on these signs.
44. All of the people there for someone else, like this teacher there for her students:
45. Or this woman there for her sister:
46. Because this statistic is too hard to ignore:
47. And believing in god doesn’t mean you don’t believe in equality:
48. The Queen approves:
49. And no matter the outcome, this will not be the end.
All photos taken by me.
Deputy Editorial Director, Devout Member of the Church of Godney
Contact Matt Stopera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›