1. This man who can’t be with his husband:
2. This woman who can’t be with her wife:
3. This couple that might have to move to Sweden:
4. All of the kids.
9. Especially this one because LOOK HOW CUTE.
10. All of the older kids who turned out just fine.
14. All of the families.
17. All of the couples.
25. Especially this one that spent their would be 31st anniversary rallying for equal rights:
26. All of the arguments on these signs.
44. All of the people there for someone else, like this teacher there for her students:
45. Or this woman there for her sister:
46. Because this statistic is too hard to ignore:
47. And believing in god doesn’t mean you don’t believe in equality:
48. The Queen approves:
49. And no matter the outcome, this will not be the end.
All photos taken by me.
Deputy Editorial Director, Devout Member of the Church of Godney
Contact Matt Stopera at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️