1. The woman who didn’t notice a pack of rabid raccoons as she Instagrammed a sunset.
2. The man who was charged with 142 felonies because he couldn’t stop taking selfies.
13. Anyone who takes selfies when a building is burning down behind them.
14. Anyone who ever felt alone in a crowded room that was actually a large field overlooking a ton of houses.
15. The teens who bought $120 worth of Carl’s Jr. with stolen money and then took a picture of it.
16. The Subway worker who TOOK A PICTURE OF HIS PENIS ON A PIECE OF BREAD.
17. The couple that couldn’t resist taking pictures of a steak dinner with a side of mac ‘n’ cheese.
18. The guy who stole part of Paul Walker’s car at a stoplight.
21. Fitness accounts that can’t spell muscles.
22. This girl who almost Photoshopped this pic correctly.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??