1. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have been together for over 8 years.
NPH told Out Magazine: “I initially fell for David harder than he fell for me. I was in love with him before he was comfortable saying it, and I think that speaks to our past experiences. I remember saying, “I think I love you,” and he was like, “That’s really nice,” which is not necessarily what you want to hear. But I appreciated his honesty in not jumping the gun and saying something because he felt obliged to.”
You can read the whole Out Magazine story here.
In August 2010 NPH announced the birth of their twins Harper and Gideon via, of all things, Twitter.
In October he posted a picture of them on Twitter.
7. Here they are!
18. So so cute.
23. But forreal the best part is just pictures of them being cute:
29. CAN’T HANDLE THIS ONE
And look how in love they still are.
33. Oh yeah, here’s their dog Watson. He’s important too.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.