1. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have been together for over 8 years.
NPH told Out Magazine: “I initially fell for David harder than he fell for me. I was in love with him before he was comfortable saying it, and I think that speaks to our past experiences. I remember saying, “I think I love you,” and he was like, “That’s really nice,” which is not necessarily what you want to hear. But I appreciated his honesty in not jumping the gun and saying something because he felt obliged to.”
You can read the whole Out Magazine story here.
In August 2010 NPH announced the birth of their twins Harper and Gideon via, of all things, Twitter.
In October he posted a picture of them on Twitter.
7. Here they are!
18. So so cute.
29. CAN’T HANDLE THIS ONE
And look how in love they still are.
33. Oh yeah, here’s their dog Watson. He’s important too.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.