1. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have been together for over 8 years.
NPH told Out Magazine: “I initially fell for David harder than he fell for me. I was in love with him before he was comfortable saying it, and I think that speaks to our past experiences. I remember saying, “I think I love you,” and he was like, “That’s really nice,” which is not necessarily what you want to hear. But I appreciated his honesty in not jumping the gun and saying something because he felt obliged to.”
You can read the whole Out Magazine story here.
In August 2010 NPH announced the birth of their twins Harper and Gideon via, of all things, Twitter.
In October he posted a picture of them on Twitter.
7. Here they are!
18. So so cute.
19. The best part of all of it is NPH’s parenting tweets:
23. But forreal the best part is just pictures of them being cute:
29. CAN’T HANDLE THIS ONE
And look how in love they still are.
33. Oh yeah, here’s their dog Watson. He’s important too.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›