1. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have been together for over 8 years.
NPH told Out Magazine: “I initially fell for David harder than he fell for me. I was in love with him before he was comfortable saying it, and I think that speaks to our past experiences. I remember saying, “I think I love you,” and he was like, “That’s really nice,” which is not necessarily what you want to hear. But I appreciated his honesty in not jumping the gun and saying something because he felt obliged to.”
You can read the whole Out Magazine story here.
In August 2010 NPH announced the birth of their twins Harper and Gideon via, of all things, Twitter.
In October he posted a picture of them on Twitter.
7. Here they are!
18. So so cute.
29. CAN’T HANDLE THIS ONE
And look how in love they still are.
33. Oh yeah, here’s their dog Watson. He’s important too.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝