“This girl keeps pushing the boundaries of age appropriate.” I one hundred percent AGREE. What is she trying to prove? That she’s not a little kid anymore, and she wants to be a BIG girl now? Posing like your a sex symbol, and wearing risque clothes does NOT make you any older, sorry Miley, your not a model. And to those who say “Are you serious… i see girls dress like that everyday its no big deal.” YOUR WRONG, yeah girls may dress like that everyday, but for a teen icon to represent herself in a fashion that has RISQUE or SLUT on the name tag its not all right. I’d like to see a different teen sensation pose like this and with these clothes, but it almost certain that they won’t. Because, they have self respect and moral.
are you serious? grow up! I know alot of girls so much younger then her that wear much less! she’s 16, 96% girls i know thats her age wears heels or cleavage and the other 4% are like roborts for they’re fathers and mothers to push around anyway so what heels oh my god! it’s the end of the world, Oh no she actually has Boobs no thats just the worst!
get over it!
Shes fine. Everyone is just over reacting to the whole situation. She has a full dress on and it’s not like she has her legs open sucking her fingers. Not to mention she is fully dressed and normal on the cover and all other pictures. People are just looking for a teenage slut.
On her new Wal-mart clothing line: “The jeans are my favorite part of the entire line. Because, like, literally this is going to be good for, like, Middle America, and it will be great for kids that really want to be in fashion but that don’t have it available.” Yes - because Middle America can’t afford “fashion”. They can’t even pronounce it. Sounds something like “fappin’”….it’s sad really.