1. These two guys from Maryland who have been together for 40 years.
5. Lauren Snead and Katy Jayne.
They’re from Portland, Maine and plan to marry in the near future.
7. This family raising three kids from Belfast, Maine.
9. Washingtonians Rick Sturgiol and his partner of 34 years, Jim Malatak.
11. Jim and Steve from Saco, Maine, who have been together for 37 years.
13. Keesha Patterson of Ft. Washington, Maryland, who proposed to her girlfriend on election night.
15. These two ladies from Seattle.
17. This girl with two moms from Maryland.
19. Linda, Sarah, and their daughter, Maya, from Maine.
22. This woman from Maryland.
25. And this little girl (with adorable and fashionable sunglasses) whose parents can FINALLY get married in Maryland.
Congrats to all!
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›