1. You guys, I’m scared.
2. Is it 2004 again?!
3. 2004ney? That you?
4. Do time machines exist?
5. BECAUSE HOT DAMN I BELIEVE THEY DO.
6. Last night, the legendary Miss Britney Spears made a surprise appearance at Elton John’s Oscar party.
7. Wait, oops. Correction: A flawless BRUNETTE legend made a surprise appearance at Elton John’s party.
8. It’s Brunetteney, bitch!
9. LOOK HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS!
10. I AM LITERALLY SPEECHLESS.
13. And everyone felt fortunate to be in her presence. Especially this dude, you should have heard him!
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›