2. There is a difference between an escalator and an elevator:
8. You shouldn’t rob a bank in the same clothes you’re wearing in your profile picture:
The FBI charged a man with robbing five Detroit-area banks after investigators matched him to photos on Facebook. The robber was wearing the same clothes in his profile pictures as he was when he was robbing the banks.
11. You should never post a picture of your new credit card:
14. Facebook is not the best place for bomb threats:
Tigo Arrington brought attention to himself by posting an implied threat to police on Facebook. When police went to investigate the threat, they found child porn on his computer and he was arrested.
17. Facebook will NOT block out your password if you type it in a status:
19. You should never post a picture of your baby with your bong on Facebook:
In February 2011, a mom was arrested for posting pictures of her baby and a bong on Facebook.
22. Sometimes you have to accept others because they mean a lot to your best friends:
23. Facebook is not the right place to hire a hitman:
In August 2011, a woman successfully hired a hitman on Facebook after posting a message that offered $1,000 to anyone who would kill her ex-boyfriend.
25. Romania is a country:
26. There is a maximum number of times you can change your name on Facebook:
27. The Civil War was an incredibly important event in US history:
28. McDonald’s is a good place to find out who your real friends are:
29. You can’t pay for stuff you buy online by putting your card in the disc drive:
30. Abraham Lincoln didn’t know what the internet was:
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›