1. In order to eliminate the song from your brain, you need to follow these steps.
We’ll start off easy…
3. First, imagine a world without Carly Rae Jepsen.
7. Then, reboot your brain. Turn it off. Turn it on. Imagine your brain reading a book.
8. Next, read this poem. The poem will blot out the lyrics of the song (C*ll M* M*ybe) stuck in your head, and since the poetry doesn’t have a tune to it, then it doesn’t get stuck as easily either.
9. Last, but certainly not least, repeat the following:
26. If that doesn’t work then you should probably have a lobotomy.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›