1. In order to eliminate the song from your brain, you need to follow these steps.
We’ll start off easy…
3. First, imagine a world without Carly Rae Jepsen.
7. Then, reboot your brain. Turn it off. Turn it on. Imagine your brain reading a book.
8. Next, read this poem. The poem will blot out the lyrics of the song (C*ll M* M*ybe) stuck in your head, and since the poetry doesn’t have a tune to it, then it doesn’t get stuck as easily either.
9. Last, but certainly not least, repeat the following:
26. If that doesn’t work then you should probably have a lobotomy.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›