1. In order to eliminate the song from your brain, you need to follow these steps.
We’ll start off easy…
3. First, imagine a world without Carly Rae Jepsen.
7. Then, reboot your brain. Turn it off. Turn it on. Imagine your brain reading a book.
8. Next, read this poem. The poem will blot out the lyrics of the song (C*ll M* M*ybe) stuck in your head, and since the poetry doesn’t have a tune to it, then it doesn’t get stuck as easily either.
9. Last, but certainly not least, repeat the following:
26. If that doesn’t work then you should probably have a lobotomy.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝