1. During the storm…
2. Some lunatic took his WaveRunner out on the Hudson River.
3. Hipsters snorkeled in Greenpoint.
7. And hospital workers did too.
8. The morning after New Yorkers saw the damage.
12. While others used the occasion to make an extra buck.
16. There were bikes that charged phones.
18. But New Yorkers still needed the two things they love the most…
23. But in all seriousness, New Yorkers came together.
24. Doctors offered their services free of charge.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›