1. Back in 1997, an iconic and budding legend named Britney Spears attended the Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi.
2. She graciously accepted her role as point guard on the basketball team.
3. Even though she had to play next to mere mortals.
Some would call them “peasants.”
4. She was obviously on Homecoming court.
5. And a “Freshman Maid.”
6. Here she is with a commoner named April.
And that’s it! Get it before it ends up in a Louvre or Guggenheim or something. It’s only $1350!
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- And it's Super Bowl Sunday. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers in Santa Clara, California, at 6:30 ET 🏈🙌