3. “Your New Beloved” by Lovelife
The instrumental reminds me of one of my secret favorite Madonna songs, “Power of Goodbye.”
4. “Afterglow” by Wilkinson
Vocals are done by Becky Hill, who was a contestant on the U.K.’s version of The Voice. She kind of sounds like Florence + The Machine.
5. “Changing of the Seasons” by Two Door Cinema Club
6. “Change Your Life” by Iggy Azalea feat. T.I.
I feel like you either hate or you love Iggy Azalea. I love her, and she finally has a song that’s charting…in the U.K.
8. “Everything You Never Had” by Breach
Has a very ’90s house vibe. Cool music video too.
11. “SuperLove” by Charli XCX
This song. This video. Charli XCX, in general. Everything about this is perfection. Good gym song too.
12. “Sleepwalker” by Bonnie McKee
Just a solid pop song. Also spooky.
13. “You’re Nobody “Til Somebody Loves You” by James Arthur
Love his voice. Listen to his cover of “Impossible” if you haven’t already.
14. “You’re Not the One” by Sky Ferreira
This song is basically like crack. You’re missing out if you haven’t heard her album too.
16. “Sweetest Thing” by Lulu James
19. “Saturday Night” by Natalia Kills
The song came out way earlier this year but to me it feels perfect for fall. Love her voice.
20. “I Hope” by Rebecca Ferguson
Great voice. Was the runner-up on last season’s U.K. X-Factor.
22. “Paris” by Magic Man
This is one of those songs that you will instantly like.
23. “5 AM” by Katy B
Katy B is an awesome British pop star. This is the first single from her second album and it’s got a throwback ’90s house feel. “I need some loving like valium” = great lyric too.
24. “Girls” by The 1975
Fun & poppy indie rock song.
26. “Best Be Believeing” by AlunaGeorge
AlunaGeorge is an English electronic music duo. This song contains many “na na”s so it will get stuck in your head.
27. “Ain’t Nobody” by Jasmine Thompson
She’s 12 years old and already better than your faves. This is a QUALITY cover.
29. “All Night” by Icona Pop
Not sure why this song hasn’t totally caught on yet. The video is very cute and the drop in the song is great.