1. The pizza cone team:
They were stoked to be bringing pizza cones to the masses.
This machine forms the cone. You can use normal pizza dough, the man running the both said you could use anything “besides waffle batter.”
3. The cones are sold for about $4
You can make 150 an hour.
This is the machine that cooks the cones. You can see some flavors they suggest, but you can basically put anything in a pizza cone.
They only had some cones without anything in them on display. The cones looked crispy.
The guy running the both invented this flavor.
9. And this is what a peperoni pizza cone looks like:
We've got your WKND covered.
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›