1. The pizza cone team:
They were stoked to be bringing pizza cones to the masses.
This machine forms the cone. You can use normal pizza dough, the man running the both said you could use anything “besides waffle batter.”
3. The cones are sold for about $4
You can make 150 an hour.
This is the machine that cooks the cones. You can see some flavors they suggest, but you can basically put anything in a pizza cone.
They only had some cones without anything in them on display. The cones looked crispy.
The guy running the both invented this flavor.
9. And this is what a peperoni pizza cone looks like:
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.