1. The pizza cone team:
They were stoked to be bringing pizza cones to the masses.
This machine forms the cone. You can use normal pizza dough, the man running the both said you could use anything “besides waffle batter.”
3. The cones are sold for about $4
You can make 150 an hour.
This is the machine that cooks the cones. You can see some flavors they suggest, but you can basically put anything in a pizza cone.
They only had some cones without anything in them on display. The cones looked crispy.
The guy running the both invented this flavor.
9. And this is what a peperoni pizza cone looks like:
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.