1. Rule 1: Look really, really irresistibly cute.
This shouldn’t be hard for you.
You’re going to meet A LOT of new corgis today, so it is very important that you don’t look like a bum. Wear your nicest bandanna and make sure it’s clean. Ain’t nobody got time for a dirty bandanna.
2. Rule 2: Bring YOUR OWN goggles.
You don’t want to be that annoying corgi who’s always asking to borrow other corgis’ goggles. Those corgis are the worst.
4. And yes, there will be other corgis without life jackets. They are wrong. Wearing a life jacket IS cool!
5. Rule 4: Tire yourself out.
The day is yours. Your human will be super happy at the end of the day when you’re looking all adorable and sleepy.
8. Rule 6: Don’t be a show-off.
There’s no need for a dramatic sand dive. No one wants to see that.
11. Who knows? Maybe one of these new corgis will be a lifelong friend? You’ll never know unless you try.
12. Rule 8: Suck up to the photographers.
They will make you famous. That means higher quality snacks from your humans.
Note: All of these pictures are from a corgi meetup on Fiesta Island in San Diego.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.