1. So, if you didn’t already know, this is our girl McKayla. McKayla’s flawless vault (the judges were egregiously wrong by not giving her a perfect score) stole the show at the women’s gymnastics team final.
2. Take a moment to relive her legendary vault one more time:
7. Anyways, McKayla has basically become THE face of the women’s team gymnastics gold medal.
(Ignore Bob Costas’ hair)
8. The President even knows her.
9. But more importantly, Lady Gaga tweeted at her!
11. But let’s rewind a bit. Here’s her elementary school yearbook quote. She’s always wanted it.
14. It’s also cool how she got to go to the games with Kyla, her childhood best friend.
20. But when the time comes, she doesn’t mess around.
21. She’s focused.
23. Seriously, no one on Team USA can walk like McKayla Maroney can walk.
25. She’s also really tough. A month ago she had a concussion and a fractured nose!
26. And McKayla’s just like, “yeah whatever, and your point is??”
28. She knows it.
29. Yeah, even this happens to McKayla.
30. But whatever, she can balance on the knees of an English guard.
31. And basically float.
33. She came up with Team USA’s name.
36. Have I mentioned she’s the best vaulter in the world?
39. In conclusion, “who’s the best, McKayla?”