2. Step 2: Be uplifted by this inspiring corgi cross stitch.
3. Step 3: Feel pretty.
4. Step 4: Imagine you are this penguin.
5. Step 5: Feel empowered.
6. Step 6: Remember that these dogs are on your side.
7. Step 7: And this dog with a goat will fight for you as well.
8. Step 8: Be happy that you aren’t one of these people.
19. Step 9: Be happy that these are not your taco shells.
20. Step 10: Hey look, Johnny Depp had to iron cheese sandwiches too!
21. Step 11: Allow yourself to enjoy these pictures of dogs.
31. Step 12: Look at this cat riding a rooster.
32. Step 13: Look at this hedgehog wearing a tiny hat.
Deputy Editorial Director, Devout Member of the Church of Godney
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.