2. Step 2: Be uplifted by this inspiring corgi cross stitch.
3. Step 3: Feel pretty.
4. Step 4: Imagine you are this penguin.
5. Step 5: Feel empowered.
6. Step 6: Remember that these dogs are on your side.
7. Step 7: And this dog with a goat will fight for you as well.
8. Step 8: Be happy that you aren’t one of these people.
19. Step 9: Be happy that these are not your taco shells.
20. Step 10: Hey look, Johnny Depp had to iron cheese sandwiches too!
21. Step 11: Allow yourself to enjoy these pictures of dogs.
31. Step 12: Look at this cat riding a rooster.
32. Step 13: Look at this hedgehog wearing a tiny hat.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›