1. Step 1: Print this picture and hang it over your desk.
2. Step 2: Be uplifted by this inspiring corgi cross stitch.
3. Step 3: Feel pretty.
4. Step 4: Imagine you are this penguin.
5. Step 5: Feel empowered.
6. Step 6: Remember that these dogs are on your side.
7. Step 7: And this dog with a goat will fight for you as well.
8. Step 8: Be happy that you aren’t one of these people.
19. Step 9: Be happy that these are not your taco shells.
20. Step 10: Hey look, Johnny Depp had to iron cheese sandwiches too!
21. Step 11: Allow yourself to enjoy these pictures of dogs.
31. Step 12: Look at this cat riding a rooster.
32. Step 13: Look at this hedgehog wearing a tiny hat.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›