1. A Star Wars reference
The poisons: Fex-M3 is from the Star Wars extended universe, Meta-cyanide is from Dune, and Tiberium is from Command and Conquer.
2. “House of Gaga” is misspelled
It should be “Haus of Gaga.”
3. “Ein” is misspelled
It should be eins, which means 1.
4. The diner in the video is from the TV show NCIS
5. Gaga’s sister, Natali Germanotta
6. A completely random anime reference
The woman in this scene gets her ass slapped by Tyrese and says “One Piece,” which refers to a popular Japanese anime.
7. A porn star
This is apparently Alektra Blue, she’s a porn star.
8. The name of the prison
Not really hidden, but awesome.
9. “Telephone” lyrics in Swedish
Scrolling at the bottom of the screen are the lyrics to “Telephone” in Swedish.
10. Ms. Mann from Scary Movie
One of the security guards is Ms. Mann from Scary Movie.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›