This past weekend the Ohio State Buckeyes held their annual Student Appreciation Day during a spring football practice. In celebration of the occasion, Ohio State’s mascot took a couple snaps at quarterback.
It did not end well.
Okay, so far so good…
5. But things go south pretty quickly when Brutus has some trouble locating a receiver…
6. So like any good QB he tucks the ball away and decides to pick up some positive yards…
But he’s not a QB. He’s a mascot.
8. And linebacker David Perkins is not a mascot. He’s an actual linebacker.
9. I don’t think Brutus is going to be playing football again anytime soon.
H/T CBS Sports
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›