This past weekend the Ohio State Buckeyes held their annual Student Appreciation Day during a spring football practice. In celebration of the occasion, Ohio State’s mascot took a couple snaps at quarterback.
It did not end well.
Okay, so far so good…
5. But things go south pretty quickly when Brutus has some trouble locating a receiver…
6. So like any good QB he tucks the ball away and decides to pick up some positive yards…
But he’s not a QB. He’s a mascot.
8. And linebacker David Perkins is not a mascot. He’s an actual linebacker.
9. I don’t think Brutus is going to be playing football again anytime soon.
H/T CBS Sports
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›