7. Drugs are too expensive…
And, of course, bad for you. Seriously, don’t do drugs! And don’t trust people on the internet while you’re at it.
20. No spoon? Go ahead, eat your ice cream with the credit card.
21. Balancing your diet is kinda overrated anyway.
25. Yea, I thought so.
26. Your worries are gone, and sleep is on the horizon.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›