Recently, we’ve been privileged to obtain top secret footage of Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi’s rehab training and boy it is eye-opening.
3. First, Messi inspires his fellow injured mega-superstar-athlete-friend to stop sulking by taking a selfie in front of the Kremlin.
4. So Kobe goes to the airport WITHOUT ANY FUCKING CLUE OF WHERE THEY WANT TO FLY BECAUSE THEY’RE RICH AND CAN DO THAT.
5. It turns out the air at the Great Wall of China makes the achilles tendons feel awesome.
6. And walking the red carpet in Hollywood is the best way to test your hamstring.
7. Water therapy should only be done in tropical locations, with sharks.
8. Then they get in touch with mother nature and Kobe finds a friend for life.
9. Now, they are ready to test themselves against the elements by hang gliding and scaling the Himalayas.
10. Then just photobomb your once-in-a-generation athlete pal in Istanbul and…
11. Boom. You’re healthy again!
I’m JUST PLAYING guys. This was just a commercial Kobe and Lionel did for Turkish Airlines. I know this was very convincing, but I repeat, this is NOT how athletes rehab!
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸