1. Dez Bryant Throws a Hissy Fit
2. Vernon Davis Fights Wall. The Wall Remains Undefeated.
Easily one of the hardest hits of the 2013 NFL season.
3. Jamaal Charles Wants All the Touchdowns
Charles scored five TDs in the Chiefs’ 56-31 rout of the Raiders.
4. FitzMagic Lives!
The FitzMagic was short-lived as the Cardinals beat the Titans by a field goal in overtime.
5. Our Lady of Sunday Surprises, Pray for Us
It seems her prayers were answered as the Dolphins beat the Patriots 24-20.
6. Russell Wilson Is a Part-Time Magician
7. Fox Cameraman Makes Russell Wilson NSFW.
8. Sheldon Richardson Can Do Whatever He Wants
The Jets’ rookie defensive phenom rushed for this 1-yard TD to momentarily make the game vs. the Panthers momentarily interesting.
9. Frightened Nerd Referee Forced to Break Up Fight
12. You Can’t Stop Alshon Jeffery, You Can Only Hope to Fail Trying to Contain Him
13. Sad Jets Fan Is Sad
15. E.J. Manuel Is an Excellent Dancer
And the Bills actually won a football game 27-20 against the Jaguars.
17. Kyle Orton’s Hair for MVP
18. Drew Brees Throws into Triple Coverage
The Saints were stomped out by the Rams 27-16.
19. Peace to the Giants’ Slim Playoff Hopes.
The Seahawks came to New Jersey and Eli Manning gave them five interceptions for Christmas.
21. Troy Aikman Goes to Spin Class
23. Jordy Nelson Does His Randy Moss Impression
24. Dez Bryant Is Not Human
25. Jason Garrett Is Excited
26. Jason Garrett Is No Longer Excited
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.