12. Craig Sager showed that he’s more than just a sharp suit.
11. J.J. Watt showcased his trademarked timing outside the gridiron.
9. Aaron Rogers didn’t let his injuries keep him from trolling his offensive line.
7. Tim Duncan magically whispered sweet nothings in this fan’s ear.
6. Julian Gamble became a photobombing Superman…
And seemed to be everywhere at once.
2. The Cincinnati Bearcat baseball team performed a ritual sacrifice…
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲 ›