1. Most current high school seniors were not alive when Michael Jordan wore the number 45.
2. Friday Night Lights was published 23 years ago.
3. The first And1 Mixtape was released 15 years ago.
4. This is what ESPN.com looked like in 1998.
5. Rick Pitino has now been coaching Louisville four seasons longer than he coached Kentucky.
6. You remember playing Madden before the “Madden Curse” existed because players weren’t on the cover until 2001.
7. … this is what the graphics looked like in 2000.
8. It’s been a decade since Joe Namath tried to kiss Suzy Kolber on live TV.
10. The famous Macarena craze that dominated sporting events was 17 years ago…
12. The XFL only lasted one season… 12 years ago.
13. It’s been 12 years since Danny Almonte got caught lying about his age. He’s 26 now.
14. It’s been 15 years since a hockey puck glowed like a comet on our TV screens.
15. And speaking of hockey, “The Great One” scored his last goal 14 years ago.
16. His daughter Paulina was 10 years old at the time.
17. It’s been almost 14 years since John Rocker made his racist and homophobic comments about New Yorkers.
18. He hasn’t stepped on a major league mound in a decade.
19. WWF changed to WWE 12 years ago…
21. It’s been a decade since G-Reg and the 7th Floor Crew changed the rap game.
22. Grant Hill hasn’t worn Fila sneakers in 14 years.
24. Pablo Sanchez would have probably graduated college by now.
This is based on the assumption that Sanchez and his pals were at least six years old when the original Backyard Baseball was introduced in 1997.