1. You started caddying when the bags were taller than you.
2. You truly believe waiting for a loop is worse than purgatory.
6. You laugh when other people complain about their weak-ass farmer’s tan.
7. This is your Bible.
9. This is your patron saint.
10. You didn’t have a checking account because you dealt straight cash, homie.
11. And your cash flow closely resembled that of a low-level drug dealer.
12. In fact you probably caddied with a few of those too…
13. And they were really nice dudes.
14. You know the caddie master decides your entire fate.
17. You’ve been berated for your shadow distracting someone’s putt.
18. You know missed putts will be blamed on your “shitty reads.”
19. You’ve seen a million thrown clubs.
20. You’ve been hit by a ball and milked the injury for an extra tip.
21. You’ve chain-smoked disgusting cigarettes at 6 a.m. out of boredom.
22. You know you’re never allowed in the clubhouse.
24. And you acted like this.
25. This is your idea of role play.
26. You’ve had to deal with members who got too drunk to stand…
28. Golfers have trusted you with some unbelievable secrets.
29. You still have your caddie bib and break it out for special occasions.
30. You consider yourself an expert at pub golf.
33. Because sometimes people actually treated you like a real human being.
34. And every once in a while when you’re stuck in here…
36. To work out here.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›