3. He even pulled off the NBA bench player look.
6. He’s still boys with EVERYONE.
Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images
David Livingston / Getty Images
Gene Duncan / AP
7. He starred in greatest lazy Sunday afternoon movie EVER.
8. He saved the President’s son from the original “catfishing” incident.
9. Where he taught us how to dance.
10. And nearly shot Brad from “Home Improvment” for hitting him with a spitball.
11. He battled the Governator for the hottest Christmas toy and won.
18. He played himself as a mental patient in an episode of “Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”
20. Because he’s keeping the funk alive.
Frazer Harrison / Getty Images