3. He even pulled off the NBA bench player look.
6. He’s still boys with EVERYONE.
7. He starred in greatest lazy Sunday afternoon movie EVER.
8. He saved the President’s son from the original “catfishing” incident.
9. Where he taught us how to dance.
10. And nearly shot Brad from “Home Improvment” for hitting him with a spitball.
11. He battled the Governator for the hottest Christmas toy and won.
18. He played himself as a mental patient in an episode of “Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”
20. Because he’s keeping the funk alive.
21. Brad Pitt sums it up best…
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸