3. He even pulled off the NBA bench player look.
6. He’s still boys with EVERYONE.
Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images
David Livingston / Getty Images
Gene Duncan / AP
7. He starred in greatest lazy Sunday afternoon movie EVER.
8. He saved the President’s son from the original “catfishing” incident.
9. Where he taught us how to dance.
10. And nearly shot Brad from “Home Improvment” for hitting him with a spitball.
11. He battled the Governator for the hottest Christmas toy and won.
18. He played himself as a mental patient in an episode of “Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”
20. Because he’s keeping the funk alive.
Frazer Harrison / Getty Images
21. Brad Pitt sums it up best…
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›